Registration Fee of all new students- Rs.500 only
|Class||Annual Fees||Tuition Fees (per month)||Details of expenses made from fees collected(No other money is collected from students for these expenses)|
|II||Rs.2020||Rs.460||Annual Celebrations & Activities|
|III||Rs.2020||Rs.540||Audit Fees / Consultancy|
|VI||Rs.2420||Rs.600||Contingency(all perishable items-buckets, dustbins, brooms, scissors, fertilizer, seeds, charts for teaching aids etc.)|
|VII||Rs.2420||Rs.670||School Examinations & Tests (Answer sheets, question papers)|
|ICSE Board Annual subscription, Regional & National Conferences|
|Library Books , Magazines, News Papers|
|Laboratory(equipment and materials)|
|Maintenance & repairs (furniture & equipment, electricity, computers, plumbing, building, playground)|
|Student Welfare & Staff Welfare|
|Postage & courier|
|Sports & Games(sports equipment, sports day, certificates, fees of zonal athletics & matches etc)|
|Salary /Provident Fund & Wages|
|School Telephone, Internet & 2 school mobiles|
|Travel for purchases, offices, meetings (Ranchi, Khunti)|
|Training of teachers, courses for students|
|Construction – retaining wall, leveling of playground etc|
Fee payment guideline
- The fees for each month should be paid between the 1st and the 15th day of the current month(both inclusive) at the School Counter.
- Fees are accepted only in cash.
- No reduction in fee will be made for holidays or broken periods.
- Pupils whose fees are in arrears, without a written permission from the Principal before the examination date, are liable to be debarred from the examination (mid-term and final).
- One month’s notice must be given or a month’s fee paid before the pupil is withdrawn from the school. School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate will be issued only after recovery of all dues to the school. T.C. will be issued within 7 days from the date of the receipt of application for T.C. from the parent.
- If a student has been absent from class for 2 months continuously and the fee has been defaulted also for two months continuously, without giving any information in the office, the name of the student will be struck from the school rolls and the student will have to seek re-admission to continue , after paying the necessary fine and re-admission fee.
- FEE AND OTHER CHARGES ONCE PAID ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
- T.C. Charges Rs.100/- if applied for when the student is due to leave the school for whatever reason. A late fine of Rs.50/- will be taken from those who apply for T.C. after leaving the school or after being absent for 2 months.