Staff Student Committees
- Composition:The Committees are composed of a few members of the teaching staff and students from the high school classes, selected each year.
- Rationale:Students develop qualities of responsibility & leadership and develop their talents with the guidance of the staff and become more all-round personalities.
- Purpose/Vision:Physical smartness and neatness of the students, cleanliness of the grounds and buildings.
- Responsibilities:To check – the nails, hair, uniform of the students, the cleanliness of the classrooms, the compound & toilets. To ensure separation of bio degradable/ non-bio-degradable waste.
- Purpose/Vision:So that students and staff develop a spirit of discipline, which helps to build a strong character; to maintain a disciplined atmosphere in the school, which will enable all activities to proceed smoothly.
- Responsibilities:To ensure the discipline of the students before, during and after the morning assembly (as they go to class), at all gatherings of the school,of classes during staff meetings, and when the students move from one area to the other for certain classes.
Feasts & Festivals Committee
- Purpose/Vision:To understand & appreciate each other’s religions/ cultures. To inculcate respect for other religions; to become aware of underlying social values, which will lead to a sense of oneness.
- Frequency:When there are important religious feasts and festivals of different religions.
- Responsibilities:At the morning assembly, on the day or the day before the feast, if that day is a holiday, to celebrate the event through speeches, dramatization, activity or celebration.
National Leaders Anniversaries Committee
- Purpose/Vision:To know our national leaders of the past and to be inspired by their lives and thus to develop patriotism and a sense of responsible leadership.
- Frequency:When there is the anniversary of a national leader.
- Responsibilities:At the morning assembly, on the day or the day before, if that day is a holiday, to celebrate the event through speeches, dramatization, activity or celebration.
Notice Board Committee
- Purpose/Vision:Develop creativity and artistic skills, increase General Knowledge.
- Responsibilities:To put up charts & pictures for all the important feasts & events of the year.
- Purpose/Vision:To help the students to become familiar with local, national and international events. To create an interest in reading the newspaper.
- Responsibilities:The committee teachers select a few headlines (Hindi & English) from the previous day’s newspaper and train 2 students daily to read these at the morning assembly of the school. To put up interesting clippings from the newspapers.